The Call of the Ocean…

    Hello World…

    These days I am so tired and restless…till a state it’s so hard to find a good night of sleep and rest…

    How I long for peaceful  reveries…

    Somehow I found a point of anchorage in this bizarre routine of my life…between two dossiers at the office…
    My office is located relatively near the harbor and my floor has a beautiful view of the harbor and the splendid sight of the ocean from the horizon…

    ts

    So whenever I had to move along my department, my gaze will automatically linger to have a glimpse of the ocean and the harbor…

    watching those ships anchoring or paving their way through the wide ocean…is like a animated painting with new portrays of ships being crafted with ever changing tones of the sea…illustrating the daily mood of the ocean…

    sunset_sailing (1)

    I won’t ever forget the beautiful scene that the rain presented once …how the rain was falling with the dark grey menacing the sky and the ocean turning to a grey tone…with a lonely ship frozen in this picture….
    I then wonder how it would be if I was on board on those lonely crafts …

    164534_180173715336734_100000323209502_510498_2511634_n

    following the call of the ocean….

    Call_of_the_Ocean

Post Title

The Call of the Ocean…


Post URL

http://rwk-vengcol.blogspot.com/2011/01/call-of-ocean.html


Visit rwk-vengcol for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List