When warning rings at your doorbell

    Hello World!

    warningroarlowres

    Since last week. A wave (or tsunami) of

    gushing-forth-wave

    demotivation, laziness and stress swept me away and am still dwelling in it trying to surface out of this wave...

    2417239590033664096IPDnPB_ph

    But today think I dive back again it this abyss

    floating girl

    Today all my classmates got a nice dissertation notice by email that remind us of many things that can’t deny are really important and that ring your alarm bells in you ...

    ist2_3787806-ring-alarm-clock

    Maybe it was meant to wake us from our lazy sleepy bubble with a big bucket of cold water

    200545413-001

    And it really worked as today am more stressed, over worried....

    !worried

    Hopefully my muse will come back as am in big need of inspiration as am having blank mind and can’t even concentrate to write a few words...

    300px-The_Inspiration_of_Saint_Matthew_by_Caravaggio

    I really hope you are in a better mood than me

    Cheers

Post Title

When warning rings at your doorbell


Post URL

http://rwk-vengcol.blogspot.com/2009/11/when-warning-rings-at-your-doorbell.html


Visit rwk-vengcol for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List